IS SPOTLIGHT COACHING RIGHT FOR ME ?
There are two factors that determine whether spotlight coaching is right for you:
- The first factor has to do with your level of desire to change. Desire for change originates from any combination of; i) a lack of purpose or drive in your work or personal life, ii) a sense that the resistance you feel in your work or life is self-induced, or iii) a strong desire to generally become wiser.
- The second factor has to do with whether or not you’re ready or committed to having a guide on your journey. A good litmus test for this readiness is that you recognize and feel grateful for the benefit you have recieved from the kind and helpful actions of others.
WHAT WOULD MY RESPONSIBILITIES BE ?
Your responsibilities would include:
- Investing time in reading and/or listening to concepts that your coach has suggested may be beneficial
- Reflecting daily on your choices (i.e. your intentions, actions, and results)
- Logging weekly into the spotlight coaching portal to record; (i) your most important question for the week, (ii) your three most important intentions for the week, and (iii) the skillful and unskillful application of one of your talents
- Preparing and dedicating at least 30-60 minutes per week to a private spotlight session via the telephone or video call with your coach
WHAT WILL I BE LEARNING ?
HOW WOULD I BENEFIT FROM SPOTLIGHT COACHING ?
In addition to the learning mentioned above, the benefits of spotlight coaching include:
- An increased ability to meet your work, non-work, and personal commitments through a process of developing increased self-accountability to your choices
- Less resistance in your work, non-work, and personal life, which equates to improved balance and fulfillment
- Growth in wisdom as you progress from gross to subtle awareness of your choices
- Strengthened relationships… your personal development practice gives you a new vantage point in better understanding the actions of others
- Conviction in the process of using a spotlight on your actions and the topics you share with your team
WHAT DOES SPOTLIGHT COACHING COST ?
The cost of the spotlight coaching services are:
- A one time setup fee of $150, which includes your Gallup® Top 34 Strengths assessment (www.GallupStrengthsCenter.com) and set up in our coaching portal
- A monthly recurring charge of $600-$1,000, which includes the weekly coaching sessions and all midweek coaching support through the coaching portal
HOW LONG WILL I NEED A COACH ?
The coaching services last for:
- As long as you wish. You may cancel, at any time, with thirty day notice
- Note: when you reach a point in your development when the coach feels you are qualified to coach others… then your monthly charge is adjusted accordingly (this applies even if you choose not to coach)
HOW DO I TAKE THE NEXT STEP ?
You can start the process by:
- Fill out a form on the CONTACT section of this site, and express interest in coaching. Shortly thereafter, we will schedule a free 15-30 minute consultation to discuss whether or not the services are right for you